Thought I'd post a photo of our nephew, Kaleb. Good kid. Happy young man, quite the thespian too. We're very proud of him adn love him a bunch. (We think his parents and sister are pretty cool too.) On Sunday morning was the Bacaloriate ceremony. A mix of church service and recognition of the high school graduating class, all 35 or so of them. Not the official graduation. That is Wednesday evening. But none the less, they were all in cap and gown and processed up the aisle to sit with their families.
Kaleb, in cap and gown of course, sister Annie Mae, and parents Tim (Pam's brother) and Shauna

In this second photo, you will see that kids from all over the world attend Dalat International School. In their dorm home (Tim and Shauna are dorm parents), there are kids from Korea, China, India, Canada and Australia that I can think of. Across the school, many other countries are represented. I can think of Japan and Germany. 
Who's that he's talking with while waiting for family pictures ???? Looks familiar, doesn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment