Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple Cider Century Bike Ride

2008 Apple Cider Century Ride in Three Oaks, Mi. Our 4th year to ride.
What a gorgeous day for a bike ride. Took the short route this year, 25 miles, but it was still lovely. We missed the riding through the aromatic purple grape vineyards and past the Lake Michigan shoreline nearing New Buffalo, but riding through the trees and farmland was nice.
There were routes laid out for 50, 62, 75 and 100 miles also.

Headed out through Downtown Three Oaks (It IS fuzzy, it's NOT your eyes!)

Road Warrior ! Pedaling past some corn fields.

Riding through some Fall colors with Pam and a bunch of other riders.

Just some of the vehicles that brought 5,000 people to Three Oaks to ride on a beautiful Fall day in Southwestern Michigan.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, I'm so proud of you riding 25 miles! Sounds like you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great ride through some beautiful scenery. I like the picture with the colorful fall trees in it. I couldn't imagine biking with 5,000 other people!