Weather was grey and gloomy all afternoon. Some showers, but of course since we are moving, we're in, then out, then back in.
Entertainment tonight was a figure skating show. Only about a 40 X 60 foot rink, but that didn't stop the skaters from doing tricks. A couple of the featured skaters are former champions and Olympic competitors for their country. Skaters from Poland, Sweden and USA.
I am right now sitting in the Viking Crown portion of the ship, the crowning section on the top (14th) deck that houses various lounges and overlooks the pools and hot tubs. When we left the ice skating we went back to our cabin and stepped out on our balcony. Lots of stars, warm and humid. However, just a few minutes ago, the windows I'm sitting near in the lounge got showered by rain, and now it has stopped. So who knows what we're gonna have in Jamaica for weather. Hopefully well be able to hit a beach. Pam wants to get her pedicured toes in the sand SO badly!
We can't complain though. Cruising at this time of year the weather can be iffy. Plus, I think we've only been kept out of port one other time, and we've never had big seas. Besides, PLENTY of food to keep us distracted. : )
We'll catch up to you tomorrow from Fallmoth, Jamaica mahn.
Beautiful Snow Day
13 years ago
3 comments:
I would give just about anything to put my toes in the sand. I don't blame you guys!! :)
I hope the weather turns up great for you. Pam, don't let the sand grind off your pretty colored polish!
My pretty toes are blue this time, caribbean blue ;-)
Post a Comment