Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well, it's a start.

It has been suggested by some friends to create (AND MAINTAIN) a blog during our trip to Malaysia. This so they can follow along on our adventure. So here it is. Maybe a couple of postings as we approach our departure date (12/27). But we will be sure to keep it updated while we're gone.
First week we're on Rhapsody of The Seas sailing around Malaysia, including New Years Eve. The second week we'll be visiting Pam's brother and his family. I suspect photos will be more plentiful during that period as they're gonna be able to show us a lot of neat stuff.....and more importantly, we'll get some technical support from Shauna as to HOW to post photos. She has done a fabulous job with their blog. I hope to learn from her.
Talk to you all later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there! we cannot wait to check out the blog while you are gone! what a super way for us to keep track of your adventure! blessings on your preparation.
rob and jessica

Anita said...

This is so exciting! Thanks for thinking of all of us back here in the cold! We hope you have a wonderful trip and can't wait to see you all along the way!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to track your progress! I will miss you while you are gone, but enjoy yourselves and have a very SAFE trip!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me the oppportunity to share this great experience. Have a great trip and know you will be missed
Angela

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful life opportunity for both of you. Enjoy . . travel safe and I look forward to you both sharing all of your adventures including experiences with local libations.
The Happiest of New Years!