......and boy are our arms TIRED!!! : ) (I know...boooo. Punchy)
Here's the picture I promised after 15 hours of flight.
Wow, what a haul. Our route took us over "The Frozen Tundra" (Green Bay), over Lake Superior (covered with clouds as usual), through Canada, over Hudson Bay and into the REAL tundra......the Arctic Circle. Downhill was through Siberia and China, out over the South China Sea and into Hong Kong.
Saw two sunsets and one sunrise, and slept very little. That's O.K. though, running on fumes will help us go to sleep when we get to Singapore tonight and crash. Don't have to be to the docks until 4:00ish Saturday, ship sails at 8:00.
About an hour here in Hong Kong and then off to Singapore.
Good night.
3 comments:
It's so good to hear from you along the way! Lorraine had her wallet stolen in Japan so be careful to keep tabs on where your wallets and passports, etc. are! A word to the wise is sufficient!
Greg & I were commenting while he was driving home that it was a good thing you guys left yesterday(Thursday). Talked to mom & read her your "blog", she's glad to hear that alls well. Take care & have fun.
Don't You miss the snow? It's been snowing all afternoon! I like reading your blog. Love, Sydney
Post a Comment